Nowadays every kid owns his/her smartphone! It’s just so exciting for them to share messages with their best friends. As a parent, you will try to understand them and will think that they are talking for long hours for common discussions on their phone.
Some kids are quieter and they just talk about exams, hobbies or clothes with their friends.
But what about other children that have a secret dictionary with their friendship?
Unfortunately, this secret dictionary can include many words of suicidal thoughts, bullying, s*x, and drugs.
Here’s a current list of the top “sneaky” terms that teens use – see how many you know:
- 53X = sneaky way to type “sex”
- KMS = kill myself
- LH6 = let’s have sex
- CD9 = code 9, parents around
- GNOC = get naked on camera.
- WTTP = want to trade photos?
- LMIRL = let’s meet in real life
- IWSN = I want sex now
- PAL= parents are listening
- TWD = texting while driving
- GYPO = get your pants off
Please SHARE with other parents, this could help them prevent a tragedy…..