Did you know that sometimes only one ingredient found at home can make some miracles? When we talk about miracles, we mean turning you into a more healthy person.
This amazing ingredient is ice and if you use it on daily basis, it can recover, energize and renew your body constantly.
You will need only to place the ice cube at a specific point of your body – the place where your throat and brain are linked.
This technique is directly linked to standard Oriental acupuncture and in accordance with this practice, the idea we have described is known as Feng Fu, that will be Chinese for wind estate.
Merely, keep the dice for about 20 units on the Fen Fu place. Initially, you’ll feel freezing which can be fairly organic, but following the first moment, you’ll begin feeling warmer.
By doing this process on the daily schedule you will commence to feel euphoria. This is a strong results of the effects produced by ice cubes – they lead in the blood to endorphin’s release.
What Happens If You Put An Ice Cube In Your Body?
- Improved digestion
- No more colds (at least not so frequent)
- Better sleep
- Improved breathing and enhanced cardiovascular system
- Less intense headaches, joint pain, and toothaches
- Help with STD and gastrointestinal infections
- Prevention of degenerative spine changes and better management of neurological disorders
- No high blood pressure, low blood pressure, and arthritis
- No disorders related to thyroid gland
- No asthma
- No cellulite
- Support in cases of obesity or malnutrition
- No depression, insomnia, stress, and support in cases of psycho-emotional disorders
- Improved menstruation and help in cases of infertility, impotence, frigidity and endocrine glands.
This is a method that can help the body return to its natural state and find balance, so this is not exactly a cure but a method that can rejuvenate the body.
In other words, your body will be more energetic.
It is good to mention that this method may come with some side effects in people suffering from epilepsy, schizophrenia, those with pacemakers and women during pregnancy.
See the full video here: