Eating junk food can be the worst decision for your body. You won’t realize its harm in your body until some serious diseases will start to appear.
According to health experts, people say that they can’t dedicate much time to their eating habits.
If you think that you don’t have time to cook something healthy, then you just can go to the store and buy many alkaline foods like fruits, nuts, vegetables and herbs. They are so fresh and clean and will improve your immune system in a perfect way.
These Are The Best Alkaline Foods You Should Consume In A Frequent Way:
1. Olive Oil
One of the best alkaline foods is olive oil. Olive oil is high in vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids.
Melons cleanse the colon, and are super alkaline, as their pH level is 8.5. Also, watermelons are rich in fiber and contain 92% of water.
3. Flax Seed
Flax seeds are rich in vitamin E and fiber. They alkalize the body, soothe inflammation, and reduce hot flashes in menopause.
4. Swiss Chard
This alkaline food has powerful antibacterial and antiviral properties and also prevents damage caused by free radicals.
Buckwheat is an excellent wheat replacement and is great for a breakfast to energize your body and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
The following list contains 20 other alkalizing foods you can consume:
– Carrots – They are rich in beta-carotene and improve eyesight.
– Mango – It cleanses the colon.
– Sauerkraut – Fermented foods are high in probiotics.
– Pineapple – It helps weight loss.
– Cucumber – Its 90% water content moisturizes the skin, keeps the body hydrated, and supports skin health.
– Grapefruit – Good source of numerous vitamins.
– Parsley – It cleanses the intestines.
– Quinoa – Regulates blood sugars.
– Berries – They are a rich source of antioxidants.
– Papaya – It acts as a laxative and cleanses the colon.
– Avocado – It is rich in healthy monounsaturated fats which support heart health.
–Bananas – Ripe bananas are amazing healthy superfoods.
– Brussels Sprouts – Might prevent cancer.
–Alfalfa Sprouts – They balance hormones, provide enzymes, and are easy to digest.
– Garlic – It has numerous health properties, including blood pressure control.
– Broccoli – Steamed broccoli, lower cholesterol.
– Seaweeds – They are rich in iron and alkalize the body.
– Grapes – They are rich in antioxidants and vitamins, and lower blood pressure.
– Spinach – This is the vegetable with the highest amounts of vitamins.
– Lemons– Lemons are rich in vitamin C, and fight the flu, colds, and cough.
Share this article with others and help them eat the right food for a better mood!